Friday, December 2, 2011

First off let me apologize for the delay on my part for not updating. 
I am sorry, life just got in the way and to be honest I got lazy.
Newsflash-- The Sacred Well now has a Facebook page, I do hope you will give it a look and let me know what you think.  It is that time of the year again, and I am happy to inform you all that I do have some exciting new stock.  I have recently acquired "Manifistation" Candles, and they are divine, sold in votives only but the feedback on these is amazing, clients have let me know that they are getting up to 8hours burning time on them.
I also have in stock new Soy candles.  Other new items are Anne Stokes wall tiles, and for my belly dancers, a new line of skirts and accessories. I shall post a photo of the skirts.



Well there they are, ( I'm getting better at this )

Also I have some special sales on for Christmas, so please stop by the shop and check it out, or stop by just for a visit. 
Hope to see you all soon,